INTRODUCING THE NEW ABX EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Here at ABX Air we are always looking for top quality talent to join our team, which is why we are excited to introduce a new Employee Referral Bonus Program. As a thank you, any active ABX employee will receive a $1,000 bonus payout if they recommend a candidate for employment who is hired as a regular full-time employee by the company and all of the program requirements listed below are successfully met.
- The newly hired employee must maintain continuous employment with ABX for a minimum of 90 days or complete IOE if the referral is a pilot.
- The candidate must complete the “Who Referred You To This Site” portion of the employment application and list the referring ABX employee’s name in the box provided.
- The referring ABX employee must complete a Candidate Referral Form and return it via email to the Human Resources Department (Ronald.Lindhorst@abxair.com and Joyce.Dean@abxair.com) prior to the candidate’s first interview.
- Internal applicants, including current employees of any ATSG company, are not eligible as referrals under the program.
The bonus payout will consist of two $500 payments to the referring ABX employee. The first $500 payment will be made after 30 days of continuous employment by the new hire. The second $500 payment will be made after 90 days of continuous employment or completion of IOE by the new hire.
If the new hire does not meet the 30-day or 90-day active employee qualification or complete IOE if they are a pilot, the applicable payments will not be made.
The ABX Air Employee Referral Program runs from July 5, 2022 through September 5, 2022, after which the program will be re-evaluated. Candidate referrals received prior to September 5, 2022 will be eligible for the program.
This program represents another opportunity to reward our great employees as we continue to add aircraft and grow our business. Don’t forget to regularly visit our Careers page (ABXAir.com/careers) to view the latest job openings. Thank you!
WANT TO ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AND BECOME A FLIGHT DISPATCHER?
The ABX Air Dispatch License Training Program will provide current employees the opportunity to advance their career at ABX through company-paid and provided training to prepare them for the FAA Dispatcher License exam. Graduates of the program will then be promoted to the next available Assistant Dispatcher position in the Flight Control department.
- The ABX Dispatch License Training Program is available to all ABX Air employees who have been with the company for at least one year.
- The estimated completion time for the course is 12 weeks.
- In addition to training, the program includes company coverage of the cost to take the FAA Dispatch exam.
- Class dates and the number of training slots available will be established regularly based on company needs and number of applicants.
- Employees interested in the Training Program must complete an application form. The Dispatch Training Board will evaluate and select employees for each class.
- Download the form and full details on this voluntary training program, or contact the ABX Human Resources Department for more information.
REWARDS PROGRAM ADDS PREMIUM GEAR [myabx.com/rewardsprogram.htm]
ABX has been challenged in the last few years to be Bigger, Better, Faster, Stronger. This means we all need to step up our game and meet higher expectations! Our Rewards Program now features premium gear for team members who have truly gone above and beyond expectations and exemplified the ABX Air Values. Visit the Rewards Program page for more details.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION AND HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING
Each of us benefits from having a diverse workforce free of any type of harassment and/or discrimination. ABX Air is rolling out two new training courses to help us further reinforce our diversity and inclusion mission: to connect and empower employees, customers, suppliers, and communities for success. Taking the time to fully grasp the concepts and promote these behaviors in our workplace will produce an environment in which we all proudly share our differences and use these as a competitive advantage.
The courses are online, so you can complete them at a time convenient to you. The link will come from “The ATS Team” at Airborne Training Services. The sessions are anticipated to take about an hour to complete. When you receive your link, please complete both courses within 30 days.
SAFETY IS A CORE VALUE AT ABX AIR [abxnet/safetynet]
We are serious about safety. Our objective is to be 100 percent accident-free. We care for one another and always practice safe work habits. No person will be put at risk to achieve our goals.
Get your airwear and logo items online at the corporate store, atsginc-store.com. Visit the site to browse the selection of high quality clothing and accessories bearing the ABX Air brand.
ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSE TRAINING
The latest active shooter events in the news serve as a reminder that this type of tragedy can happen anywhere or at any time. Because of the seriousness of these events, ABX Air is taking the following steps.
- Active Shooter response training will be re-issued via LogLevel. This training will provide information on active shooter events; what to keep in mind if ever confronted with an active shooter situation; and recommended actions. When you receive a notification that the training is available, please complete it.
- In-person training is coming soon. ABX Air is working with ATSG Security to schedule another in-person ALICE training event. The ALICE method (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) is intended to help you understand your response options in the event of a threatening situation in the workplace. Dates for this training will be announced when finalized.
- If you see warning signs, speak up. Active shooter events can be unpredictable, but sometimes pre-incident warning signs exist. If you see or hear of anyone issuing threats, using violence, or acting erratically, report it to the Security staff, the Safety department, or your supervisor immediately!
Our goal is to maintain a heightened level of awareness and preparedness that will keep everyone at ABX Air as safe as possible. If you have questions, please contact your supervisor, the ABX Air Safety department, or ATSG Security.
KEEP UP THE FIGHT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS
The Company continues to monitor the latest recommendations and guidelines on COVID-19 and has assembled a web page with coronavirus information and resources at myabx.com/coronavirus. ATSG also has a page on its web site with information and policy recommendations: ATSGinc.com/responsibility/coronavirus-information. If you have any questions, please contact your supervisor or Human Resources.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES [abxair-jobs.com]
Are you interesting in exploring job openings at ABX Air?
Visit our careers web site at
SERVICE PERFORMANCE [abxnet/service]
Thanks for continuing to work hard to keep our customer service levels high! Controlling the avoidable delays is key to maintaining a high level of service. Take responsibility to help each other. Double-checking your work and making sure the job has been done properly will go along way to prevent avoidable delays.
CRIME PREVENTION HOTLINE
If you have information about violations of our Code of Ethics, Corporate Guidelines for Conducting Business, Insider Trading Policy, or regarding the commission of any crime against ATSG or its subsidiaries, please call the anonymous WeTip hotline: 1-800-78-CRIME. A code name and number will be assigned; you will not be asked to give your name. An operator will pass on your tip for investigation.
You can participate in online investment and retirement workshops by logging on to
www.401k.com and clicking on "Tools & Learning" at the bottom of the
page. From there, on the left side of the page, click on "e-Learning". You
will find several options to fit your time schedule and educate in the
topics you choose.
AT ABX AIR WE VALUE...
Customer Satisfaction, Our People, Quality, Safety, Teamwork, and Trust.